1/10/10

My Work Thus Far at Pratt MWP

Well the reason I've found the time to update this here blog is that I'm bored out of my mind while waiting for the second semester at Pratt MWP to start. And I have A LOT to look forward to next semester;

For 1, my roommate's moving out and I get the single to myself free of charge. That means, I get my own bathroom, my own kitchen (with my own fridge and my own microwave), my own 12x14 living room AND my own bedroom all to my self and I don't have to pay.

For 2, I get to make art, hang out with my friends and actually have something TO DO! As great as break has been, it's been a month and I'm out of stuff to do.

So, while I wait for second semester to start, here's a quick little montage of what I did last semester (just pretend that the power ballad of your choice is playing in the background) :


^ Figure Drawings done in ink wash


^ Abstract painting of the fear of parasites


^ Collage of the fear of disfigured people


^ And to top it all off, a self portrait. The first panel is a collage of my home town (Fairport, NY), second panel is a self portrait and the third panel is a collage of something that represents me (a broken tv with cartoons popping out of it.)

GOD I love college!

Love you,
Sara

No comments: