1/9/10

New Year, New Decade, New Posts!

Well folks, look who's updating her blog! And it only took...6 months. Yeesh...

And as you may have noticed, I've deleted quite a few of my old posts. That's because either it's been like a year since I posted any art on this here blog, and looking at some of my old art makes me throw up in my mouth a little. God only knows what it does to my readers mouths...

SO yes - I'm going to give the "regularly updating a blog" thing another fair shot.

And here's what to expect from this blog from now on:

1) Fanart. I know, it's nerdy...but it's good practice and hella fun! Most of it will be Venture Brothers fanart, because it's currently the best god damn show on television.

2) Art Projects. One of the reasons I haven't updated this blog in so long is I've recently entered the scary world of college. And by scary I mean fucking amazing. I LOVE Pratt MWP. I love making art all week long and I love the people there! And now that I'm settled, I will share that love with you.

3) Original cartoons. Character designs, doodle dumps and the like. I can always use feedback :)

4) Stuff you probably don't give a shit about - As in, pictures of me and my friends wearing fake mustaches in public or stories about my brother and I acting like immature jerks in public. But hey, I have some cute friends so maybe you'll be able to man out those dumb posts.

Be on the look out for all of this stuff soon!

Love you,
Sara

No comments: